RBI to recruit candidates for Supervisor and different posts. Eligible candidates can apply on-line by the official website of RBI on rbi.org.in.
The examination shall be carried out on March 6, 2022. Learn under for eligibility, choice course of and different particulars.
- Authorized Officer in Grade ‘B’: 2 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical-Civil): 6 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical-Electrical): 3 Posts
- Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’: 1 Submit
- Architect in Grade ‘A’: 1 Submit
- Curator on full time contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata: 1 Submit
Candidates who wish to apply for the posts can test the academic qualification and age restrict by <sturdy>Detailed Notification Accessible Right here.&nbsp;</sturdy>
The appliance charges for Normal/ OBC/ EWS class is ₹600/-, for SC/ST/ PwBD class is ₹100/-. The Charge/ Intimation costs waiver is just for these workers of RBI (Workers Candidates) who fulfill the eligibility standards individually stipulated by the Financial institution. Charge/Intimation costs as soon as paid will NOT be refunded on any account.
Thanks for subscribing to our Day by day Information Capsule