Data relating to Margaj
1. Margaj may be thought of an up-ratna of Emerald. Margaj, Inexperienced Haqeeq, Firoza, Peridot, Inexperienced Onyx are all of the up-ratnas of Emerald.
2. It’s known as Harid Ratna, Vrikkij, Haritmani in Sanskrit whereas in English it’s known as Jade or Nephrite.
3. Margaj is an opaque, clean, smooth and closely darkish colored ratna. The larger the scale you put on the extra profit you’ll expertise.
4. Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius lagna (ascendants) individuals can put on this after astrological session. This ratna may be worn by these lagnas when the Mercury will not be within the sixth, eighth and twelfth home. Apart from this if Mercury is in a debilitated signal like Pisces then it shouldn’t be worn. Other than this, even when there’s a sundown for these indicators, one doesn’t put on emerald and any of its gems.
5. It’s normally worn in silver.
Advantages of carrying Margaj
1. It’s thought of useful for stones, blood ailments, eye ailments, bronchial asthma, polyuria, kidney issues and pandu.
2. It wards off the impact of witchcraft.
3. Margaj removes laziness and enhances power and the particular person feels recent and energetic on a regular basis.
4. This ratna helps in eradicating restlessness, unrest and complications. Its ashes are used for various medicines for numerous ailments.
5. Sporting this ratna advantages in job and enterprise.
6. There’s profit in speech defects and it sharpens the mind.