Eligible candidates can go to the official web site https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ and apply.
apply for DSSSB 2022 JE/SO (Electrical and Civil) Posts
1. Go to the official web site https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
2. Click on on ‘Hyperlink for On-line Software Registration System (OARS)’
3. The Redirected OARS web page will open – https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
4. Choose ‘Click on for New Registration’
5. Learn the directions rigorously
6. Enter your Registration particulars and Identification proof particulars
7. Click on ‘Submit’
8. Registration ID and Password can be generated
9. Use the ID and Password to Login
10. Apply for JE/SO Posts 2022
Eligible candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 as utility charge. Nonetheless, candidates belonging to ST, SC, PWD, ladies, and Ex-servicemen classes are exempted from paying the web charge.
There are a complete of 116 vacancies out there for Junior Engineer (JE) / Part Officer (SO) (Electrical) posts, with 40 posts reserved for UR candidates, 21 for EWS, 34 for OBC, 14 for SC, and seven vacancies for ST candidates.
A complete of 575 vacancies can be found for Junior Engineer (JE) / Part Officer (SO) (Civil) posts, with 270 vacancies reserved for UR candidates, 77 for EWS, 116 for OBC, 85 for SC, and 27 vacancies for ST candidates.
DSSSB will conduct Tier-I and Tier-II examinations for JE and SO posts. In keeping with the official discover, the Board will intimate the date of conducting examinations on the official web site in the end.
The discover has suggested the candidates to go to the DSSSB web site https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ to test the detailed commercial and ensure their eligibility for the JE/SO vacancies primarily based on the Recruitment Guidelines of the indenting departments.